In these trying times we are putting in place precautions with guidance from the government websites, as now our guests visit Noelle’s Cottages. We want you to know our guests safety is a priority!
- There will be currently a 2-3 day decontamination period between guests being able to visit in the same cottage (this will be re-evaluated after August, following government guidelines)
- Strict cleaning of the cottage will be carried out as per government Guidelines, when issued
- All cottages have key boxes so there is no need to meet and greet and we have off street parking and private gardens for all cottages, so it will be easy to carry out social distancing or stay in isolation if you wanted
- Tim and Noelle have enjoyed working in the garden and vegetable patch during the lockdown. You are more than welcome to help yourself to some flowers during your stay
- We have a list of all local shops delivering fresh food and vegetables and supplies and also take away deliveries of hot food, so there will be no need to go to the shops if you would like to just relax at the cottages in private. This we will keep up to date as restrictions are lifted/imposed
- We are putting together a list of country walks you can do directly from the cottages, so there is no need to travel further if you don’t want to
- Tim the owner has a wealth of knowledge of the area and would be happy to help with safe ideas/activities/walks as per government guidelines at the time of re-opening
- Unfortunately, our trampoline in the paddock will be out of action for the time being for guests
- We have 3 cottages, so it is the perfect place for family bubbles to get together in the open air
From all of us at Noelle’s Cottages we wish you all the best and stay safe!
Meg, Noelle & Tim